Monday, September 3, 2007

What is your blogging routine?

I am curious as to when you prefer to blog and what motivates you to blog regularly. I like to blog as soon as I get up in the morning. Due to my work schedule, I tend to do a lot of my blogging on weekends and at night but my preferred time is as soon as I wake up and am fresh.




I don't need silence when I work. I tend to be very focused when writing and can close out most sounds. My wife and son have a knack for interrupting me though so at times I put on the headphones and play some quiet jams.




I am motivated by news stories and blogs I read. I read a lot of magazines and news papers and have subscribed, via RSS, to several press release sites that relate to my interests.




I used write the About New Orleans blog, and I wrote an entry there 5 days a week. I usually wrote most of those on sunday morning before the rest of the family was awake. I do the rest of my blogs whenever I get the chance.




So what is your schedule? What is your routine? What do you do that helps you stick to that schedule?




Thanks,




LewisC






No comments:

Post a Comment