Friday, September 28, 2007

Getting hits on your blog

Everyone wants to get more hits on their blog. I am trying a new service as an experiment. You may have heard of it, Blogrush.




With Blogrush, you sign up and add your blog. They give you some javascript to add to your blog. The widget will display 5 links related to the subject of your blog. Each time someone views your blog, you get a "credit". That means that for each page view, your blog will show up in someone else's widget.




I've already gotten a few hits from the service. I plan to give it some time and see if it's worth the real estate it takes up.




If you want to sign up, do me a favor and please use my referral link. You will still get your credits but I will get additional credits each time your page is loaded. My referral link is http://www.blogrush.com/r32050784




Thanks,




LewisC






No comments:

Post a Comment