Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Persistence Pays Off

Persistence pays off. What does that mean? Well, in my case, in means that I continue to blog even through job changes, house moves and children being born. I've taken breaks from blogging, usually unplanned. It just kind of happens. That's a bad thing but I always come back. Persistence.


Why do I persist?


Well, I like writing for one thing. I keep coming back because I have something I want to say. As much as I like writing, I want someone to read it. For that, I need to be consistent. I haven't been lately, but I plan to return to it. If I don't write, I think I would go crazy. ;-)


I'd also like to make some money from my blogs. I don't expect to get rich but I have a paid host (for a different kind of web site) and I like the fact that my blogging pays for that. Actually, it recently paid for a Wii and a bunch of games, too. Actually, my blogging income has never been better. It's a great time for bloggers.


I also like to share what I learn. That's why I blog on so many different topics. I learn a lot from reading other people's blogs. I want to return the favor.


Why do you persist?


What makes you write on those days when you really don't feel like it? I'd like to know.




Technorati : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment